RE: Driven kicks it up a notch

To: <jac73@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Driven kicks it up a notch
From: "Dan Timko" <dtimko@cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 11:34:13 -0400
I guess we should just all complain. Maybe they will never make a racing
movie ever again! That way, we won't have to endure the pain. Oh wait, we
are just a minute percentage of who they make their money off of. :)

And I agree with the guy in one of the previous emails who was happy that
they are at least MAKING racing movies. But maybe some of you would prefer
to watch the new version of "Annie" than a not-so-perfect racing movie. :)

I for one, learned something: I never knew CART cars had 20 gears that they
could downshift into, which would propel their car ahead of the next car
while the other car was supposedly already going top speed in a straight! :)

Dan