Mr. Ryan & the SCCA

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mr. Ryan & the SCCA
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:32:02 -0500
This seems like a interesting idea...I'd be open to trying it if the
opportunity ever arises....but IMO your cause would be much better served by
dropping the "Evil SCCA is out to kill me and my family" routine.  For those
of us on the list or who read NAP, we know where you stand with SCCA and for
those new people, IMO, it seems like you spend more sentences slamming SCCA
as opposed to promoting your product.

If your concept works as planned, and proves to be a viable alternative to
SCCA Solo II it will grow on it's own - but it is not bettered by slamming
the SCCA.

Almost every post you make is littered with references to the [perceived}
screw job you have gotten from SCCA with your particular car, etc.  These
very well might be legitimate issues, but your constant harping on them is
getting old and in my eyes WAY OVERSHADOWS your work on DSC.

All IMO

Dave W