Re: Best Car Movies (Not Driven)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best Car Movies (Not Driven)
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:14:58 -0500
not a car movie persay, but a wild chase scene that wasn't too
unrealistic in "To Live and Die in L.A."
for a cure to insomnia, pop in a copy of "Two Lane Blacktop"
one of my earliest recollections of cars in movies was "Dirty Mary Crazy
Larry"
and not even cars but a high speed chase scene in "Return of the Jedi" on
the speeders is a favorite.
Dave Yeung

On Tue, 8 May 2001 18:39:11 -0600 "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
writes:

> Any others you would recommend for our collection?  Thanks!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!