RE: Mr. Ryan & the SCCA

To: "'Dave Whitworth'" <dave@wcsllc.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mr. Ryan & the SCCA
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:23:16 -0700
Dave Whitworth writes...

>For those of us on the list or who read NAP, we know where you stand with
>SCCA and for those new people, IMO, it seems like you spend more sentences
>slamming SCCA as opposed to promoting your product.

Just for the record, the view points of NAP are of those who actually take
the time to submit something to NAP. If you were to, for example, write
about how wonderful SCCA and ProSolo is, suddenly NAP would have a different
stance.

Personally, I quite enjoy running ProSolos, and I like the Solo II classing
structure, and I even, get this, run in Street Mod.

Katie Kelly
NAP