Re: Squeaky Swaybars

To: "Louis Gallinaro" <wickedlou9@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Squeaky Swaybars
From: "Brian Lakusta" <saleen88@telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:06:44 -0600
Hi, Try some grease from a marine place. Waterproof Marine grease.... It
lasts longer.

Look for a grease gun extension that looks like a needle. Jack up on side of
the car and the bushing flexes to slide the needle in and put grease in.

You can also try graphite powder if you wish.

The needle extension works for me.

Brian Lakusta   Edmonton, Alberta Canada
1988 Saleen Mustang
www.bdlmotorsports.com