Re: Squeaky Swaybars

To: Louis Gallinaro <wickedlou9@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Squeaky Swaybars
From: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 23:32:59 -0700
Yup, downshift and let the Flowmaster drown out those annoying squeaks.  ;^)

I have heard of folks wrapping the sway bar with teflon pipe "thread dope"
tape.  It's available at any hardware store.

Do NOT run with a loose bar.  That's a recipe for torn mounts, brackets and
sheet metal for sure not to mention unpredictable handling.

Eric (poly all 'round but the muffler's louder) Linnhoff in KC
'98 Neon R/T (see-dan)
#69 STS   #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net
ICQ# 101282513