Re: Squeaky Swaybars

To: "Louis Gallinaro" <wickedlou9@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Squeaky Swaybars
From: "Greg" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 06:19:46 -0700
I've had that exact same problem on a Honda Accord also. I put front & rear
Supension Techniques sway bars on and immediately after, squeak city. I even
called ST about it a couple times, they told me that I should apply more
grease, so they sent me a couple more free packs. I called and complained
some more, then finally I found the solution....I sold the car. Sorry for
the sarcasm, but ST had no solution but to crawl under the car once a week,
that wasn't going to work. I did however go thru the work of putting my
stock bars back on in order to sell the car. Nobody was going to buy it
squeaking like that. And I did manage to sell them to another unknowing
accord owner!
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES