Re: Squeaky Swaybars

To: Louis Gallinaro <wickedlou9@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Squeaky Swaybars
From: Reijo Silvennoinen <rase@telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:41:46 -0600
I've got ST bars on my Miata and being a motorcyclist, I use motorcycle
chain lube which works quite well.  Think about it - spray on just like
WD40, made to stay on an exposed motorcycle chain that goes around a couple
of sprockets.  I find it works well - available at all motorcycle dealers.

Reijo
Calgary, Alberta

--
Reijo Silvennoinen,