Re: Timing and scoring programs

To: JVHT@aol.com, demented-inc@prodigy.net,
Subject: Re: Timing and scoring programs
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:53:14 EDT
I used this system as announcer at the Nationals Warm-up last year.  It was
awesome!  It told me what position the person was in in their class, updated
their position immediately after the run was over...  Incredible!

San Francisco Region's question concerns pre-registration.  We have yet to
really want to do that, with 200+ entrants per event.  We might have to
anyway, if we get to 300 (we have had very high 200's at several events)
entrants and need to limit entries, but nobody wants to be the registrar...
Any thoughts on preregistration with events of this size?

Charlie Davis