Allowed mods in stock classes

To: "Team.Net AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Allowed mods in stock classes
From: "Darren/Fredia Hill" <hilldfe@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 19:41:37 -0700
I am realatively new to Solo2 , but am planning on purchasing a CRX in the
next month or two, to run in stock class. I was wondering if someone would be
so kind as to list for me, the entire list of allowable modifications for the
ES class. I plan on starting with wheels/tires (some BFG's maybe) and going
from there. What, in all the infinite wisdom that is represented on this here
board, would be your recommendation for the order of modifications thereafter?
Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Darren Hill
(Soon to be) Atlanta Region