Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:40:27 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Phillip Osborne wrote:
> As for how well Paddock went, it worked for the most part, and we learned a
> lot that will help in future Paddock problems.

I thought you folks did a great job, thanks you!

One suggestion I'd propose is that you set a website or some other way
that folks can reserve space ahead of time.  Still have the same
restrictions on how much you can get, but let everyone sort out "well some
of my friends are over there" type things before they get there.

Just a thought.

Mark