Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:49:21 -0500
To be fair, this probably would cause some objection.  I think it worked
pretty well, even though I had to have some "squatters" removed.  Phil,
Eric, and everyone else were the models of professionalism and patience.
The only suggestion I have is to move the sign up trailer "front and
center" so it is not missed and people do not have to search for it.  Next
year will of course be easier since we have done it now.  Overall great job.

> Howdy,
>
> On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Phillip Osborne wrote:
> > As for how well Paddock went, it worked for the most part, and we
learned a
> > lot that will help in future Paddock problems.
>
> I thought you folks did a great job, thanks you!
>
> One suggestion I'd propose is that you set a website or some other way
> that folks can reserve space ahead of time.  Still have the same
> restrictions on how much you can get, but let everyone sort out "well some
> of my friends are over there" type things before they get there.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Mark

> ///
> ///  To unsubscribe send a plain text message to majordomo@autox.team.net