Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration

To: Phillip Osborne <psosborn@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:09:36 -0500
I think that you and your crew did a FABULOUS job, Phil, of running a
thankless work assignment - even with all of the confusion of trying
to get back onto the site Thursday and Friday.  And I commend you for it.

I would suggest ONE thing for next year:  Instead of having to read
that little hand-lettered poster under the stop sign to find the
paddock marshall, why couldn't we just reserve the row-one, space-one
parking spot for that person next year with a big banner affixed to
his/her trailer?!?  That way, everyone would see it as soon as he/she
entered the site and would know exactly where to check in.

Just a thought from my feeble old beer-soaked brain.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman