Re: The Announcement Last Tuesday

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Announcement Last Tuesday
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:28:32 EDT
In a message dated 9/18/01 7:46:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
eric@mail.brown911.com writes:

> This is easy to solve:
>
> Go to the results for Heats one and two find the cars that got slower,
> then ask those drivers if the announcement effected them.

Remember also that most of the second drivers on the North course in Group 1
were also waiting while oil was cleaned up in the finish area of the course.
 Hindsight being 20/20, I'd rather they let us run on warm tires and worry
about braking in the oil in a straight line than hold up the event after the
first drivers had made a "hot tire run" on their 3rd.  I was affected by
hearing the news, and would have preferred it wait until the end of the heat
for fairness sake, but the cold tires was more of a problem for me...

Charlie Davis