Re: The Announcement Last Tuesday

To: mattm@optonline.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: The Announcement Last Tuesday
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:00:08 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/01 3:19:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mattm@optonline.net writes:

   > And how would the impact of a decision 36 hours later have affected the

You forced 1/2 of a group to make their 3rd (and final) runs under a
considerable mental black cloud.  Our "100%" was affected by your
announcement, on what became our last run of the event.  Had we been able to
mentally process this, and have runs on the second course under the same
conditions as those who had already made all 3 under optimal mental
conditions, that 3rd run on the North course might not have mattered "as
much."  Whether we got 3 runs or 6, you took our (most 2nd drivers in BP and
DSP) final runs on 1 course and affected our mental outlook.  I wouldn't have
made the announcement until between the run groups.  In fact, I considered
mentioning it when I went to announce 3rd South, and didn't.  Soon, we were
putting a car out every 15 seconds and there was no time.

CHD