Re: [evolution-disc.] SM2@25 now

To: Jkinser77@aol.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] SM2@25 now
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:46:48 -0400
I'm just going to print up a sheet with a petition statement at the top
and collect signatures at Nationals. And I welcome signatures from
anyone, Eric, bring that bad RX7 ON!! Who knows, maybe I'll be real busy
at Topeka.

For anyone interested, I'll be driving a silver 86 Corvette Coupe #176 in
SM2. My tow vehicle is a dark blue 94 GMC extended cab, long bed pickup
with my website stickers all over it (ApexBenefits.biz). Look me up and
we'll get SM2  going (hopefully with a name change to SSM or SMS, Sports
Street Mod or Street Mod Sports).

Ben Thatcher
http://ApexBenefits.biz

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 06:24:41 EDT Jkinser77@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 8/27/02 8:35:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> bthatch@juno.com
> writes:
>

> > Hey, keep 'em coming, and get ready to sign a petition when we get
> > Topeka to make SM2 a national class.
>
> So, fill us in on how the petition thing works for petitioning the
> SEB to
> make it a class.  Maybe some of the F125 and STX crowd needs to hear
> this!
>

> Jean Kinser-Dana
> Evolution Performance Driving School
> 216 E. Kelly Park Rd. , Apopka, Fl 32712
> 407-889-7207
> www.autocross.com/evolution
> #77 STX BMW 325I, #63 ITS RX7
>
> "A car is only as fast as the driver can make it"

Ben Thatcher
http://ApexBenefits.biz