Re: Passengers at Regional Events

To: vernon_anderson@yahoo.com, evolution-discussions@egroups.com,
Subject: Re: Passengers at Regional Events
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:41:17 EDT
I personally think that anyone legal should be able to ride with anyone,
anytime. I've been autocrossing for about 5 years now with the MS region and
we've never had a problem with this. Everyone works and then makes their
runs, or vice versa.  If you have time to get some rides in with someone
else, I say go for it. At the regional level, its a blast to finish in a top
place, but most everyone is just out there for the fun of it and to
socialize. Everyone has an equal oppertunity to be their best and riding with
someone else is just half the fun.
My .02
Trey
94 M Miata