DM/EM eligible cars(was Another Seven on ebay)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: DM/EM eligible cars(was Another Seven on ebay)
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 05:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe what we need is a rule saying that any street
legal kit car or replica variant can be used.  It
doesn't make sense that a car can be driven on the
street and not legally autocrossed in DM/EM since most
of the nationaly competitive cars are far from being
street legal.  Even if the car was highly unique, how
is that any different from the mod cars we have right
now.  If I built a completely new car in my garage,
and it ended up being street legal, then I should be
able to autocross it in modified.  Same thing should
go for Lotus Elises or other normal road going cars
not sold in the US.

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing