RE: Theoretically...

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Theoretically...
From: "Knuckledragger" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:51:36 -0500
That's easy.  If it were my money to spend I'd buy the quintessential sports
car/family cruiser.  An E36 M3.  Low 20's ought to buy a decent one.

You can autocross and do track days with a completely stock car and be
fairly competitive at each and the car will still happily go to the grocery
store and take the kids to school each day.  Of course getting it serviced
won't be cheap but I haven't heard of too many mechanical issues with them
even with high mileage.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Water's wet, the sky is blue and old Satan Claus Jimmy, he's out there and
he just gettin' stronger"
"So what do we do about that?"
"Be prepared son that's my motto, be prepared"