Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:03:01 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/02 1:38:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, sjm@us.ibm.com
writes:

> I've had the number 13 for most of the 15 or so years I've been
> autocrossing.
> It's a lucky number in my family (which goes back to my dad's birthday of
> 3/13/33).

When I started, I used 73, because that was the year I graduated high school,
then I switched to 13 because I was born on the 13th, and if it was an
unlucky number for me I was hosed, so it had BETTER be my lucky number.  It
seems there is more competition for number 13 than there used to be...  2 of
my 3 Nationals trophies were gained using number 13.  13 was taken in CP, so
I ended up with 8 as my official CP number (Richard Petty's 43 was taken as
was 73, and Dale Jr. is pretty cool...)  I've been #7 in STS all year.  13
was taken, and I had 7's laying around.

CHD
(Lucky #7 for Nationals?)