Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:04:05 EDT
I have been using #21 for a while now.  It's from a Bugs Bunny cartoon.  The
character Black Jack Shellac and Bugs Bunny are playing Black Jack.....Bugs
holds after 1 card...Black Jack Shellac laughs at him and says "Ha, you can't
win with one card..." Bugs turns over the card and it's a card with 21
hearts/diamonds/whatever on it...and says,  "21, I win"

Ok, I never said it was a good reason.

back to work now.

Per
#21 STS