Re: need clarification on a rule, please...

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: need clarification on a rule, please...
From: "Scott M. Stone" <sstone@foo3.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:02:28 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Scot Zediker wrote:

> [...]

fortunately, most mechanics have never worked on a 3rd gen rx7 due to
their rarity, and do not know that these cars are supposed to have a
precat.  Last time i had mine smogged they didn't even look under the
car.. but if they did, they would see a catalytic converter...

they never caught it on my 88 Rx7 Turbo-II either, and that also had a
downpipe in place of the precat..