President Steve Johnson MEMO

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: President Steve Johnson MEMO
From: "Fine, Kim" <kimfine@teletech.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:09:07 -0700
I'm a little confused by the current MEMO in Fasttrack by our beloved
president warning us from other un-named venues out there and the
definitions of sanctioning bodies. What ever happened to the freedom of
choice? Are we not all adults and have the ability to choose what we see
fit. Is the SCCA afraid of a little competition? Competition is usually a
good thing. And don't the sponsors usually have the freedom to pick the
venues they want to be associated with?
And another thing...
Personally I'm a little puzzled at our SCCA on how they can cry the blues
about how Solo & Pro Solo are not money makers and yet building a new
building and paying relo expenses to a good portion of the staff makes
sense? I am still trying to figure that one out????? Lets see how long
before our membership dues go up again to help pay for these changes.

Please don't flame too hard - just putting out some food for thought.

Kim Fine
#19 DS/L1/T7
02 Subaru WRX

Please visit us at http://www.teletech.com
        This electronic message transmission contains information that is
deemed confidential or privileged by the sender. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual or entity named as recipient(s) above, only.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone (303-397-8100) or by electronic mail(Legal@TeleTech.com) immediately.