Re: President Steve Johnson MEMO

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: President Steve Johnson MEMO
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:01:55 -0500
I'm not so sure that all that many folks relo'ed. If you look at
the staff bios on the site, many are from Topeka, and many "new"
to motorsports/racing and things SCCA. There looks to be enough
Old Timers to keep 'em line.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline net (the "dot" is missing to reduce data mining)
203-856-3703