Re: Let's shake the hornets nest again!

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let's shake the hornets nest again!
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:40:55 -0600
I have listed a few of MS Region's events on MAE, but I don't have any
evidence that it really made much difference since its hard to tell which
non-locals used MAE or just went from scca.org to msscca.org.  I figured
since a few other regions had info up there, it would be nice to put some
contact info up there at least.

Brian

--
MS Region SCCA:  http://www.msscca.org