Internet privacy??? was Re: Here's my letter ...

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Internet privacy??? was Re: Here's my letter ...
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:45:35 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
To: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>; <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 11:04 PM
Subject: RE: Here's my letter ...

> We all know the internet is a ruthless place.  Why would/should I spent
the
> time researching this?  Scams are the norm in the 'net and I play a pretty
> conservative hand when dealing with any entity on the net.  I will not add
> information to anything unless I am sure that the data is not going to
> appear somewhere else on the future

Well Pat, I don't intend this in a negative way, but as was pointed out by
somebody else regarding last year's discussion of auto insurance, if you
want your privacy, you need to do the Randy Eickhoff trick, spell your name
wrong for all autocross events you run so a web search of your name does not
find you. If you haven't put Patrick Washburn in a Google search, maybe you
should.

Bruce Weeentzel :0