RE: Let's shake the hornets nest again!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Let's shake the hornets nest again!
From: "David Fauth" <dfauth@frii.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:56:38 -0700
If I were Steve Johnson, I would NOT reply to this message.  It is rude,
inflamatory, and, IMO, very unprofessional.  The list of assumptions
made in the letter below are wide-ranging and inappropriate.  Remember
what happens when you assume?  I've done my time working in customer
service and with clients, and this letter is exactly the right
motivation to get people to ignore you.

You catch more flies with honey...(or at least a little common courtesy)

David Fauth

Btw: Pat, nice job of courteously expressing your concerns...that's how
we all deserve to be treated and goes a long ways towards solving
misunderstandings, IMHO.