Re: Internet privacy??? was Re: Here's my letter ...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Internet privacy??? was Re: Here's my letter ...
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:41:37 -0500
Harumph.

Just be glad you don't have my last name.  Apparently someone with my name
has set world records in swimming events in between selling computer parts
to the "other" side during the Cold War (Bruchhausen Network)!

Lions and tigers, oh my.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up,
all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit
takes their place."
Mark Twain