Re: Off Topic: Merc Sable Fuel/Ignition Shutoff?

To: "Red Raevyn" <redraevyn@softhome.net>, "autox"
Subject: Re: Off Topic: Merc Sable Fuel/Ignition Shutoff?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:13:07 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Red Raevyn" <redraevyn@softhome.net>
To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 9:56 PM

> Consider me edjemucated. : )  It'll take a lot more than that to get me on
> Ford's production side, but I appreciate a lesson anytime, thanks for
> sharing.   I see how it would make a lot of sense to have it cut off in an
> accident situation and such, but what she spelled to me was just losing
the
> passenger side onto the gravel and bringing it back -  I think I'll have
> take that as the questionable factor ;)

They are not necessarily all that precision...

At least once when the Tracer cut out, there was no big impact.  Seems to
have been OK for quite a while, now.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com