Re: [Autox] Cones and timers

To: George Ryan <george.ryan@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Autox] Cones and timers
From: Dennis Laczny <dennis@raceamerica.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:14:38 -0800
George,

RaceAmerica provides the wireless timing systems and displays for
autocross.  I can provide a quotation for the timing system as well
as the wireless display if I can get an idea of the size of display
digits or the distance from the crowd.

Regards,

Dennis Laczny
RaceAmerica Corporation
The Leader in Event Critical Timing Electronics
(408) 988-6188
www.raceamerica.com