Re: [Autox] Cones and timers

To: George Ryan <george.ryan@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Autox] Cones and timers
From: Bruce & Mary Wentzel <greendot1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:18:55 +0000 (UTC)
You may be thinking of Glenn Duensing as the cone supplier. He recently passed
away so no help there.

Not to knock anything, but many of us do not like the RaceAmerica displays as
they are hard to read outdoors, although IB think somebody mentioned they have
been recently improved. I'm sure that Dennis will let us know.B  :-)

The old Chronmix was great for visibility, but is no longer available.

JACircuits has the timer of choice and is developing a new model with improved
features that I am not capable of enumerating for you.

Bruce