Re: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for

To: SEEEDOOO@aol.com, rob@f-body.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for
From: "avillasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 23:16:32 -0800
Okay you guys!  We can see where this is headed - nowhere.  I have no dog in
this fight, but maybe you can take care of this with a phone call to each
other?

Can anyone recommend some good rain gear (the entire suit)?  The last time I
was at the Stick, I got soaked and it's gonna happen again Sunday.  But this
time I'll be prepped, I hope.  Thanks in advance!

Arie