Re: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for dismissal

To: avillasol <avillasol@primo.com>, SEEEDOOO@aol.com, rob@f-body.org,
Subject: Re: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for dismissal
From: Dennis and Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 23:52:03 -0800
 Arie
The Rain Gear that I have I bought at Big 5, They always have that stuff.
The prices are pretty good also. You might also want to pick up some
good rain boots also. I have problem finding them in my size, size 13.
But they also make a big difference.

                                       Dennis Armstrong
                                       Miata@Pacbell.net

----------
> From: avillasol <avillasol@primo.com>
> To: SEEEDOOO@aol.com; rob@f-body.org; ba-autox@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for
dismissal
> Date: March 02, 2000 11:16 PM
>
> Okay you guys!  We can see where this is headed - nowhere.  I have no dog
in
> this fight, but maybe you can take care of this with a phone call to each
> other?
>
> Can anyone recommend some good rain gear (the entire suit)?  The last
time I
> was at the Stick, I got soaked and it's gonna happen again Sunday.  But
this
> time I'll be prepped, I hope.  Thanks in advance!
>
> Arie
>
> ----------
> >From: SEEEDOOO@aol.com
> >To: rob@f-body.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
> >Subject: Re: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for
dismissal
> >Date: Thu, Mar 2, 2000, 10:33 PM
> >

> > Lighten up, by his own admission he was speeding,  "I got a lame ticket
two
> > minutes into my commute home yesturday on Great
> > America Parkway...55 in a 40. I pulled out in front of traffic and was
tagged
> > by radar..it was not a sustained 55 speed more like the top of 2nd
getting
> > into 3rd and then slow down to 47ish..but he tagged me right at the top
of
> > 2nd." Bob's quote.
> >
> > And Rob, you are here l to enlighten people with the ticket quota? Are
you
> > really saying that Bob was picked on to fill a quota when he was
traveling
> > 15mph (37.5%) over the speed limit? Just when was the last time you
were out
> > on the freeway doing 85 in a 70 and had a cop pass you and do nothing?
What
> > do you suggest Bob's defense will be? "your honor, I was not speeding."
And