Re: Round 14

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, kkelly@spss.com, Sherry.Grantz@aspect.com
Subject: Re: Round 14
From: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:49:09 GMT
><<  How could it not make an impact when for so long, all we've heard was
>what a
>  powerful impact the rookie classes have made on SFR's autocross
>membership?
>   >>

>Yes, over time it has.  What do you think will happen if we don't have
>Rookie
>classes at the Slush events?  All the rookies we've brought into the
>program
>will just suddenly quit this addictive sport cold turkey?  I doubt it.

Not me, for example. I would be faced with the dilemma of picking R tires,
and then explaining to my wife why these are urgently needed for the
"4-wheel mistress". I would also be faced with the further dilemma of being
a bottom feeder for more time. But I would still return...

Regards,

Rob
Rookie, CS

http://profiles.msn.com.