RE: Round 14

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Round 14
From: Alberto Fonseca <alberto@TotallyGames.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:23:51 -0700
Being a new member myself I would have to agree with Rob. I've read some
good ideas but not having the rookie class isn't one of them. Even if there
wasn't a rookie class I would still participate. Although I'm sure it would
take me alot longer to be any competition to the more experienced drivers.
The rookie class made it less intimidating for me to join, since my times
aren't that far off from the other rookies, but after becoming a member it's
not like I would stop coming even if I do have to be at the bottom of the
list for a while.

Alberto
Rookie, ES