Re: Round 14

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Round 14
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:09:54 -0700
not what i meant.

i actually think it would INCREASE attendence.  we will all benefit from
more women in the sport, and it smacks of "separate, but equal"

or at least, can we change the name to "women's classes".  its embarassing
to bring a female friend to an event and have to explain to them what the
"ladies classes" are :(

-james