Re: Success of the Rookie Program

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Success of the Rookie Program
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 02:27:44 EDT
Whoa ! Cars of Many Ponies,

As much as I believe a rookie program is valid, I personally went from
commute traffic cruiser to ESP my first year.  Chasing the tailights of
Z-28s, Firebirds, Mustangs, and Eclipses got me initiated.  Can't really
speak from experience of the rookie program, but will emphatically say there
are some terrific people in this club and very willing to help the
inexperienced.  The rookie program would have saved me a bunch of money in
tires, not to mention the wheels I put aside to mount the R tires!
We need to continue to feed the competitive spirit of all drivers.  If reg
limits is needed then I favor pre-reg via on-line, mail, EJs front door.
Post on the e-mail if reg is full.  I'd rather know for certain if I can
participate before driving out.

Don Lew
DSP #179 Supra