Re: Success of the Rookie Program

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>, Fvw94svt@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Success of the Rookie Program
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 14:50:34 -0700
i remember figuring that i would normally have finished better in my open
class than in my rookie class (cuz the rookie class allowed race tires- i
didnt have any), and often even the next year on street tires.

curiously my best pax result EVER was as a rookie- my 4th event paxed 12th
on street tires.  its been all downhill since then.  :|

-James Creasy
Slow Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe
*** Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany ***