Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:31:27 -0700
Club Mallard: 752 San Pablo Ave Albany, CA 94706 (510) 524-8450 (just north
of solano ave)
Time: 8PM
Date: Friday 15 September 2000
Reason: Nationals Consulation Party (for those of us not going)
No-host party

Get the latest news from topeka!  Tell of past (and future) glories! Come
and argue in person about the slush series!!

Katie advises: Don't forget that this is open to EVERYBODY, not just
autocrossers. We will be inter-mingling with some normal, everyday people
from Berkeley. Kind of like a field trip.

So use caution with sentences like "I have to go buy some new studs because
my nuts are getting stripped by a bad stud" (this actually happened to me
today)

-James Creasy, Katie Kelly
*** Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany ***