RE: Attendance

To: "'Jim Ochi'" <jochi@liquidaudio.com>,
Subject: RE: Attendance
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:38:27 -0700
Jim Ochi writes...

>Is this 5 seconds for each course worker hit, or >just 5 seconds tacked on
>if you hit any course worker?  If they just
>glance off the fender, will it
>only count for 3 seconds?

It depends where the course worker lands, in or completely out of the box.

Jim, what I like about you is that you really think things through. We need
more people like you. Good question, five seconds total, or five seconds per
person.

I think just five seconds total, because probably, five seconds would be
enough to ruin that run, and it would save our timing and scoring crew extra
work.

Katie K.