Re: Attendance

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ksoohoo@iresults.com, laddle@cwnet.com
Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Kenny Wong <kdub13@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
Do you guys think pre-registration would help?  That way you could plan
out the run groups more evenly ahead of time.  Also work groups would
be more evenly staffed.  This would practically eliminate on-site
registration except for a few straglers.  Just show up for tech and
then grid or work the track.

Also I don't think not having a PA system was that much of a problem.
Using one of those FRS walkie-talkies I was able to hear any
announcements being made from anywhere at the event.  I think whoever
is doing the announcing just needed to be alittle more active.  That's
all I've got.

Kenny Wong

=====