RE: More Nationals update... post Wednesday banquet

To: "'Darren P. Madams'" <darren@madams.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: More Nationals update... post Wednesday banquet
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:08:50 -0700
Darren P. Madams writes...

>That's it for now.  Stay tuned for a full days
>report tomorrow hopefully
>between running and going to the talent show.

Good work, Agent Madams. Please give us full coverage of the talent show,
especially. This is the part I miss the most. I was working on this Tammy
Wynette "Stand By Your Man" number and everything. In fact, truth be told,
that's the true reason why I didn't go to Nationals this year. I get stage
fright like you wouldn't believe. And I can't really sing. It would be
awful.

If you see my mom, well you PLEASE tell her to call me, probably at work?

Ace Reporter