RE: More Nationals update... post Wednesday banquet

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: More Nationals update... post Wednesday banquet
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:57:27 -0700
I can't remember who it was right now, but he had intended to do a piano act
with someone dancing to it, but the dancer backed out.  So he was just going
to do the piano thing, but Roger asked Paula Whitney if she would like to
help out with the act.

Naturally, she did, though her real dancing talent is tap dancing.  Well,
the song was sort of a striptease sort of thing, so Paula pranced around but
never took anything off other than her sandals.  The whole thing was great.

After they finished, Roger said something to the effect of, "I can't stand
it when a woman takes off her sandals ...", to which about 30 sandals were
tossed up onto the stage.  It was hilarious and seemed to continue
throughout the night ... I'm sure it will continue in the future too.

Plenty of sheep noises accompanied ...

Josh