Re: brake bias

To: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: brake bias
From: William Davis <davisw@hermes.ssd.loral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:10:19 -0700
Greg,
you may indeed be wearing through the rears quicker, but to extrapolate on what
someone else said, that percentage number should be taken with a grain of salt!
 I've asked a service technician how his shop determines the percentage left,
and how many mm were left and how many are there when new.  He told me that he
didn't know either answer but that they just go by gut feel...

YMMV,
Bill Davis

--
Bill Davis