Re: brake bias

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: brake bias
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:25:06 -0700
Yes, the fronts usually do work harder than the rears and that is why
the front calipers are larger than the rears on most cars. The rear
wearing more than the front is not unusal on some cars. The Camaros will
wear 2-to-1 on the rear compared to the fronts. Its not a big deal.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com