brake bias

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake bias
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1681692777-969897129=:9286

I am a bit confused.  I just recieved my A4 Avant back from it's 15K service
and the rear brake pads were down to 50% and the front pads were at 70%
remaining.  I thought that the front brakes do most of the stopping.  I had
expected that the fronts would be more worn.  Are there any other Audi A4
owners who have the same situation.  The car is 100% showroom stock, never been
autoXed or out on open track.  Just my wife's daily driver.

Greg

Street Touring -S

http://streettouring.homepage.com

---------------------------------
--0-1681692777-969897129=:9286

<P>I am a bit confused.&nbsp; I just recieved my A4 Avant back from it's 15K
service and the rear brake pads were down to 50% and the front pads were at 70%
remaining.&nbsp; I thought that the front brakes do most of the stopping.&nbsp;
I had expected that the fronts would be more worn.&nbsp; Are there any other
Audi A4 owners who have the same situation.&nbsp; The car is 100% showroom
stock, never been autoXed or out on open track.&nbsp; Just my wife's daily
driver.</P>
 Touring -S</P>
Send instant messages & get email alerts with <a
href="http://im.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
--0-1681692777-969897129=:9286--