RE: AAS

To: "'nokones@ix.netcom.com'" <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: AAS
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:23:43 -0700
Well, all righty then!

It is time for SFR (the mainland) to invade Sacramento! We must all, each
and every one of us, and that includes you with the electric car, head out
to the next Sac Cup or AAS event.

Here are the benefits:

1) Genie's Weenies. Service with a smile.

2) National style courses.

3) Grippy concrete.

4) You can enter more than once.

5) Membership not required.

6) Four runs minimum, usually five, no matter how many attendees!

Next Sac Cup event is October 7th and 8th. Good news! This is an Enduro, a
special event! Saturday, you get three two lap runs. A perfect way to spend
an afternoon, folks, and get that seat time you can't get at SFR because of
the crowds. They can handle crowds in Sacramento, says Ken Mitchell, because
they're professionals. What are you waiting for?

These are the last Sac Cup events of the year, so what to you say SFR?

Let's go SFR! Sacramento is waiting!

Katie Kelly