RE: AAS

To: Larrybsp@aol.com, ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Subject: RE: AAS
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:06:02 -0400 (EDT)
------Original Message------
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
To: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Sent: September 29, 2000 3:30:12 AM GMT
Subject: AAS

> When was the last time you saw more than 1 or maybe 2  BP or
> BSP cars.

There haven't been a lot of regulars in BSP, but the turnout there is about
average for all classes, near as I can tell.  No regulars in BP, but it seems
Prep classes in general are small by nature (the specialized nature of the cars
and the expense involved in building one, I guess).

Scot (I've worked BSP's run group, so I can make an informed opinion on the
turnout even if I don't run with them ;o)
'91 CS Miata