RE: Koni shock question

To: "'Kit Wetzler'" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Koni shock question
From: Kirk Meline <KMeline@iscribe.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:54:33 -0800
I used to feel the Tokico's were too soft until I went to stiffer springs
and it turned out perfectly.  The shocks are there only to restrict upward
and downward movement not to hold the car up.  My car runs in ESP and is not
stock.  It takes me just 30 seconds to adjust the whole car.  I'm just
having a hard time seeing why Koni's are said to be so great and all I hear
are people breaking them.    Until mine break, I'll beat on them every day.
Bilsteins have a great reputation though.  Good luck on your suspension.

Kirk