Auto-X school

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto-X school
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:18:33 -0800
I've been thinking this season would be a good time in my learning process
to receive autocross instruction.  Got to stay ahead of Scot, you know.  =)

What are my options as far as schools emphasizing (or flexible enough to do
so) advanced techniques?  I believe I have the basics down.  Is instruction
usually classroom-based, or more one-on-one with an instructor? Costs
involved?

I understand Evolution/McKamey is coming to our area in June.  Is this my
best bet?  I'm always looking to save a buck or two, so if there are cheaper
options I'd appreciate hearing about those as well.

Or heck, if any of you Nats contenders are just looking for things to do
next season, I'll gladly trade some instruction for the opportunity to
co-drive my super fun time happy car.  ;-)

Bryan Heitkotter
'87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2